Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Well, I was able to go home for Thanksgiving!

When I arrived in the Salt Lake airport I was 30 minutes early! So I took my time because I knew that my "parents" wouldn't be there for a while. I got my bag and went to where they were picking me up. I call my mom and she was like: We are on our way. Meaning her and my dad. Little did I know, it was not just those two. I am sitting there eating my McDonalds and here comes Karalee (my BFF) and my sister!!! I didn't know how to react!!! They both told me that "they were busy and couldn't come". LIARS! It was such a great surprise though! I love them both so much!



 I did have to get my wisdom teeth out, but that is ok! So  worth it! I flew home late on Monday the 19th and my surgery was scheduled for Tuesday the 20th at 8:00 am. Cutting it close, I know! Everything went well with my surgery, I was in and out in less than an hour! It only took them less than 15 minutes to actually take the teeth out. All the other time was either waiting or trying to wake up! That was the worst part for me. I was secretly hoping that I would be a crazy person coming off of anesthesia but... I wasn't. I was actually a baby! I woke up, my mamma was there and all of a sudden I just started crying. No reason. After I got over my crying spell, I was ready to go! haha I told my mom I felt like a million bucks! (They made me take the elevator, even though I could've walked the stairs! So I thought.)


1 Hour after surgery


Night after surgery


Day 2


Day 4


The rest of my time in Utah was spent trying to recover. I felt really good actually! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Not until the 3rd day... I thought I was going to die on the third day. Conveniently enough it was Thanksgiving Day! I would like you all to know that I did muster up the guts to eat everything on Thanksgiving! :) It took me a good 45 minutes but I did it!


My sister and I set up Christmas at my mom's house! :) It was the earliest that the tree has ever been put up! YES! Over achievers! All of our animals get decorated also! Mr. Moose get the privilege of wearing the Santa hat. This is definitely my favorite time of year!



This semester is almost over! Thank goodness! I can't wait to start new classes! 

This was short and sweet! Keep an eye out for more soon! 

~~ShaeShaeBinx



No comments:

Post a Comment