Friday, June 22, 2012

Animals, Children and Adults. All one of the same.

The past few weeks have been absolutely crazy, hectic and exciting!! We will first start out with my Granny! It was her 71st birthday, but you wouldn't know it because she doesn't look a day over 50!  We went to Maddox (Ooh Yum) and had a wonderful time. The waitress just smiled and laughed at us the whole time, and another guest asked to move because the area she was in was "too noisy". Figure me that... At a family friendly restaurant there is NOISE?! Hmmm, that is quite unheard of (especially in Utah). 






Moving on, I was also able to help one of my very best friends take care of her brother while her parents went on a vacation! It was such a great experience, I learned so many new things like: do not go to bed at 1:30 a.m. when you have to wake up and be a responsible adult at 5:30 a.m., it does not work out... Other than that, every night I had the two cutest little doggies to sleep with (besides Harley); Tahoe and Jack kept me nice and toasty, maybe too toasty at some points, and showed me what bed hogs that dogs really are. 





Work, a word that nobody like the sound of... But I am different. I started a new job two weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE it! I am a full time nanny! The two kids I get to nanny are: Zoyee 12, and Ike 8. They are at the stages in their lives where everything is great and life is easy going and care free... for the most part. These two make me so happy everyday! Ike always has something funny to tell me or show me that can totally make/change my whole day! Plus his dance moves are pretty awesome! None-the-less, I am already dreading the day that I have to say goodbye to them... 








Zo. (Steeler of the phone)


Shopping. Need I say anymore....


Ike Man. All ready for Baseball. 




Adding on to the animal portion of this post, I thought I would share a picture of my cute puppy Harley. This is of him right after he got clipped. He is so precious. 






Then there is Brody... This dog, along with Ike can brighten my day just by a look. Everyday I go to work I get welcomed by this happy-go-lucky dog that is out to love everybody! Oh, and he is especially cute when he wants something that you have. The picture says it all. 









Along with nannying, I am fortunate enough to score a babysitting job every now and then. On this particular night I guess it was Air Head treat time. I love Air Heads but after having this experience I may be scarred from blue raspberry for the rest of my life. The overwhelming fear that a bunch of Oompa Loompa's  out of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory were going to run in the room and start singing a catchy little tune has also scared me away for awhile. Just take a glimpse at the next picture and you will see my dilemma. 



Yes indeed, a Blue Raspberry Air Head did this to his tongue. 


Last but not least, we had a little poe-poe excitement on the home front. Well... technically behind the home front. The equestrian park right behind my house attracts all types of people, but on this certain day it decided to attract two VERY opposite groups of people. Young "punks" and older "cowboys". So we propped open the blinds, grabbed the binocs and turned on the rusty trust police scanner. I was fortunate enough to come home to a play-by-play being commentated by mine truly: My Father. Him and Harley were keeping a watchful eye out, to make sure that no one crossed their line or ours. It was very eventful: Dinner and a show. 



Hehe** Best Friends


The action was just too intense. 






Hope there are more eventful activity soon, and I can't wait to share them! 


~ShaeShaeBinx




No comments:

Post a Comment