Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today, yesterday, tomorrow?! The days are running together!

It has been a few weeks since I have posted, but the past few weeks have been crazy!! I do not even know where to start... I guess I will start by sharing some activities that I have been doing with the kids I nanny!

These two are little fireballs!! Everyday is non-stop packed with lessons, camps, friends, dogs, chickens, fashion shows, light saber fights, and so much more!!! Here are some pictures that are pretty self explanatory! Please enjoy:


      

*Fashion Show! 


*Light Saber fight. Ike won. 







*Beauty Salon 101. 





*Beauty break in the shower


*My stylist 


*Final product..... Cute huh?!

I decided to take the kids I nanny back to the good ole' times from my childhood! We made Cucumber boats!! My grandma used to make these with my cousins and I all the time! We loved to float them in the gutter, bath tub, and pretty much any place that had a decent stream of water! They had so much fun with these and so did I! When we went to race these everything went A-OK! Until... we had a runaway cucumber! When we realized we wouldn't be able to catch it we ran downstream and then Zoyee took a plunge for the team! The next thing I know I have one soaking wet girl holding the champion cucumber boat! It was so fun and such a great way to burn some time! 



*My boat. Complete with paint splatter duct tape! 

The next exciting event was my little cousin's 4th birthday!!! He is such a cutie pie and I love him to death! We got him a Thomas the Train coal mining train set, and that is all his parents heard about for the rest of the night and for days after! He "wrote" a thank you note to us saying that he begs to stay up late to play with his set and that he also doesn't always eat all of his breakfast because he needs to get in train time before day care! He is such a stud! Love you Austin! 



The 4th of July has always been a heart wrenching holiday for me! It has had so much meaning to me not only in the past but even more now! One of my best friends leaves for the Marine Corps in less than two weeks and this holiday was a huge reminder of what he is sacrificing for not only me but my family, friends and this whole country! People like Austin and my Grandpa are my heroes! They were willing to sacrifice something so massive for us to be able to have a small firework show in their honor! I love everyone that is in the armed forces and I thank you too! 


My all time favorite summer activity has got to be flaming in Franklin, Idaho! It is so redneck that it is not even funny! But, it is possibly one of the funnest things you will ever do! Take a look at these pictures and try not to be too jealous! 






I will leave you with some very touching photo's that I just fell in love with when I saw them! I hope they have the same effect on you! 






This is my ALL TIME favorite! :)


~~ShaeShaeBinx




No comments:

Post a Comment