Monday, July 30, 2012

Final days...

The past couple of weeks I have been getting stuff ready for my big college adventure; but the past couple of days it has been crunch time. I have asked myself: "Should choosing what clothes to take to college be harder than actually choosing what college to go to?" I have found out that yes, it is indeed way harder choosing what clothes to take. The thing that has helped me the most is that I have to take warm clothes... If it cannot be worn with a sweater or a shirt under it, it is not going with me. The hardest thing though has been choosing what shoes to take... To say the least I LOVE shoes. I am only allowing myself to take one bin full of shoes. Not including snow boots, and UGGS. Other than these few dilemma's I am almost ready to go! The last minute things that need to be thrown in are the only things left. The countdown has started and I only have 2 weeks and 5 days left!!! :)


*Some of the chosen shoes needed a bath! :) 

~~ShaeShaeBinx

No comments:

Post a Comment