Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's a great day to be a DRAGON!

First and foremost, college life is AMAZING!!!! I love everything about the school, swim team and town! This week I had lots of firsts: 

1. First morning swim practice in college.  



2. First time legitimately swimming in open water. 



3. First home college football game!




Taylor, Vivi, Jackie, and Me! :) 

4. First swim practice in my new home pool!


5. First college class in an actual college classroom. 


First day of school picture! :) 

6. First dorm Pizza party! 



7. First "Kegger"!


Rotbeer keg. Watch out!!! 

These are just a few of them! So, to say the least, college is treating me very VERY well!!! I cannot wait for the upcoming months! They have some great things in store for me! 

Thanks for reading! 

~~ShaeShaeBinx



1 comment:

  1. 1. YAH!!!
    2. Scary;;; but so proud of you
    3.Way to get out there and try something new!
    4.Bout time!
    5.just the same huh? way cute picture :)
    6. stop missing the cafeteria!
    7. Woah hold on now! oh pphheewww ;)

    ReplyDelete