Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The weekend of a LIFETIME! :)

Well... This weekend was one of the BEST that I have had in a very long time! I traveled to Georgia to see my boyfriend. I was planning on surprising him but little did I know it was not going to happen that way... I arrived in the Atlanta airport and I saw his mom and little sister. I was so excited but yet SO nervous! As we were walking towards the baggage claim his mom was talking to me and asking me if I was excited/nervous/all of the above. I was telling her that I did not know what I was going to do when I saw him. All of a sudden... I feel a tap on my shoulder and there he was. With a single red rose. I was SHOCKED! It was absolutely amazing though! I was glad it was over with faster than I planned. 


So... All weekend we just hung out with his friends and family. It was so great to get to meet all of the important people in his life! 


Brianna (his little sis)



:)

Him and his grandfather! :) 


Dinner with the fam!


Pa-Paw! :) 


Ma-Maw! :)



Two days after I left he did too. He left for Marine Combat Training. He will be there for 28 days and then he heads to the Sunshine State for more schooling! Him and his friend John were able to travel to North Carolina together. They were together at basic training and now they get to be together through even more training! It is a good thing too! One of the main things they teach in the Marine Corps is: 2 is better than 1.


John and Austin! :)




Austin and I! 

Thanks for reading! I will post more once I get some more pictures of swimming and my other college adventures! 

~~ShaeShaeBinx




No comments:

Post a Comment